The Best Blush Method For Your Face Shape
Blush seems fairly straightforward: You swirl your brush into your rouge then dust it on your face. Blush may seem to be the makeup .. with the easiest & simplest application, but it's NOT. You need to know the way u apply it, depending on ur face shape; blush can be incredibly flattering to your bone structure if you use it more strategically.
Once you know your perfect blush color and technique combo, you'll NEVER have to go back to that typical round pop of rouge again.
- Heart: Saturate your brush with your blush, knock off the excess, then apply it in an almost "C" shape from the top of the temple down to the cheekbone. Use more blush along the cheekbone, then diffuse it up towards the temple, pushing it in and upwards. Don't go overboard with your application. Heart-shape faces need a blended look since it's on more than just the cheeks,
- Oblong: Hit the apple of the cheek starting at its most prominent part, blending towards the nose, then bringing it out towards the temple. You want to make sure you bring the blush down, too, because you don't want to highlight the cheekbone area — the face naturally highlights it. Add a touch of blush on the forehead and the sides of the brows to bring the look together.
- Square: With a square face, you want to hit all of the cheekbone from the corner of the brow to the hairline. Load up a loose synthetic brush with cream blush, diffusing color into the brush. With long, very light motions, sweep the blush across the cheekbone onto the higher side, starting low and moving upwards. Pull blush from the eyebrow down to the nose, but very softly and blended. Feeling adventurous? You can even apply a touch of blush to your lips and eyelids.
- Round: Look in the mirror, smile, then swipe a sheer cream stick blush in two short swipes to the apples of your cheeks. Using a foundation brush and medium-size strokes, brushing up towards the temple and down towards the earlobe. You just don't want to blend towards the nose — that makes the face look rounder.
- Oval: Saturate thoroughly a synthetic brush with color, tapping off the excess, then starting at the most prominent part of the cheekbone. Using soft strokes, bring it down towards the earlobe and blend up towards the temple. Add the slightest bit just above the temple, too.
Tags: blush, towards, face, with, brush, blush, tutorial, face shape, how to apply blush depending on your face shape
CommentsNo comments yet
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires