Par D A N A le 3 February 2018 à 00:05
Hey guys! K so i ws gonna wait for summer to post this, but then i thought that since it's such an important arricle, it can't wait or be postponed, it NEEDS to be shared right now!
Sunburn tattoos are "natural tattoos", could be done by anyone. When u go to the beach for example, u use nail polish or sunscreen to draw the "tattoo" design u want, nd after the full day at the beach, ur whole body will get sunburnt except for the "tattoo". I totally agree, it does look really pretty nd tempting, but come to think of it..
here are some reasons why we should IMMEDIATLY stop ourselves or anyone from doing it.
Par D A N A le 28 November 2017 à 12:06
-always wash your face before bed
-use lukewarm water
-wash your face in the morning & at night
-try using a cleansing brush
-pat skin dry
-do not rub
- treating acne:
∘ salicylic acid cleanser
∘ benzoyl peroxide spot treatment
- never pop your pimples!!!!
- don't use too many products because it can irritate your skin
- use clay face masks (they will clean out excess oil and bacteria)
- unclog pores with this mask: this mixture will help smooth bumps and unclog pores. ∘ mix together equal parts of mashed strawberries and plain yogurt ∘ spread the mixture on clean skin and leave on for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water
- preventing acne:
- don't touch your face
- wash your makeup brushes regularly
- keep your hair off your face
- keep your phone off your face
- carry oil
-blotting sheets in your bag -
use toner in your t-zone (if your t-zone is oilier)
Par D A N A le 27 November 2017 à 21:28
One way to get a smooth skin is by drinking water. try to drink 8-10 glasses of water a day. water helps flush out toxins. also try to eat fruits and vegetables. washing your face at least twice a day with water will also improve your skins appearance. another way is by applying honey to your face and neck, leave it on for about 10 minutes, and then rinse it off with cold water.
Follow this section's article RSS flux
Follow this section's comments RSS flux