"People will stare.
Make it worth their while."~Harry Winston
- Concealer: -Never put it on your eyelids as a base, it will cause your eye makeup to crease.
-Use your fingers to apply your foundation if you want sheer coverage and a brush for medium to full coverage.
-putting it on the eyelids as a base causes the makeup to crease.
- Powder: -Always apply it where you are shiniest first–usually your T-zone–with a very light dusting everywhere else.
- Bronzer: -You should put it on your neck, face, and chest to even out your skin tone. If it helps, take a step back when u're done and make sure everything is the same color.
Blush: -When applying blush, smile, then dust the apples of your cheeks, then sweep pigment towards the tops of ears, then down toward the jawline.
Eyebrows:Trace brow pencil or powder along the tops of brows for an instant facelift.
Lipstick: -For even lipstick application, start at the cupid's bow and extend out to the corners of the mouth before blotting.
- Eye shadow: Prep lids for any eye look with a matte base shadow that matches the lightest part of your face. Dust the pigment all over lids and up to the brow bone.
- Eyeliner: Instead of looking straight ahead at the mirror, get as close to it as possible, tilt your head up, and bring your chin toward the mirror. Look down as you apply, starting at the inner corner and working your way out.
- Mascara:Sweep the wand through the roots of your lashes and zigzag as you work your way up.
Tags: Elle.com, tips, makeup tips, beauty, concealer, foundation, lipstick, eyebrows, mascara, powder, pencil, bronzer, blush, eye shadow, eyeliner
CommentsNo comments yet
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires