DIY: Super Easy No Sew T-Shirt Vest.
These vests are always fashionable & trending, & here's an easy way to make them, undont need to knw how to sew, & it's even cheaper than buying a vest! Plus, u cans tyle it the way u like; go crazy with it, add some flowers, butterflies, choose the fabric color...
- All u'll need is scissors & T-shirts!
- Let's get started!
1. Fold the t shirt in half, to find the middle~ U can iron it to mark the middle or mark the middle with chalk.
2. Cut on the red lines.
3. After you cut the main cuts, you are going to have to trim it down a little more, like the shirt in the picture above.
4. Trim 6, one inch strips, of t shirt material~ I used the sleeve~ and tie the shirt as shown in the picture above.
Two up around the collar bone , and Four in the back.
5. stretch the material under the arm and around the neck to make the material curl.
- And we're done!
Tags: shirt, vest, cut, sew, easy, no sewing skills, DIY, style, T-shirt, simple, fashion
CommentsNo comments yet
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires